The Zuii Team is proud to say we carry some of the highest global certifications on offer to Organic businesses.
Zuii cares about the environment, animals and your health. That's why our products are made with the best ingredients available, and we've been credited with some amazing certifications to back it up.
Team Zuii take our claims very seriously, and if we have said it, we mean it!
Below you will find a list of our certifications. If you are looking for certifications for a particular product, you will find them listed on the product page.
The Vegan Society
Trademark is the international Vegan standard. Saving animals one product at a time, Zuii has a range of products happily certified by the Vegan Society!
Find out more about The Vegan Society Certification and their Standards here
**Zuii Organic offers some Vegan Friendly options within our product range, you can view all of our Vegan Certified and Vegan Friendly products here.
The BDIH & COSMOS ORGANIC Trademark is one Zuii carries proudly. BDIH is the Association of Industrial Companies and Trading Firms for pharmaceuticals, healthcare products, food supplements and personal hygiene products. The COSMOS-standard sets out innovative, challenging and progressive criteria for organic and natural cosmetics to ensure they are safe, effective and good for the environment. Zuii is pleased to let you know our entire range Certified Organic with BDIH and COSMOS!
Find out more about COSMOS ORGANIC Certification and their Standards here
NASAA Certified Organic (NCO)
is a fully-owned subsidiary of The National Association for Sustainable Agriculture, Australia (NASAA)
and provides certification services to operators within Australia and internationally. Our standard Zuii Cosmetics range is entirely NASAA Certified. NASAA provides the only consumer guarantee to verify 'organic' product claim, requiring a minimum 95% Certified Organic ingredients with the remaining 5% from a natural origin. NASAA prohibits the use of synthetic and chemical ingredients from products that are certified. NASAA is nationally audited and accredited under the Australian Department of Agriculture (DOA) Organic and Bio-dynamic Program.
Find out more about NASAA''s Certification and their Standards here
Choose Cruelty Free are passionate about saving animals from the horrors of animal testing. They require businesses to meet strict criteria to carry their badge, to enquire the products are not tested on animals under any circumstances.
Find our more about Choose Cruelty Free and find Zuii listed on their website here
PETA's Beauty Without Bunnies verifies that Zuii does not conduct or commission any animal tests on ingredients, formulations or finished products, and pledges not to do so in the future.
To research, educate yourself or donate to PETA and view more of their amazing work with animals please visit their website here.
Zuii Organic is manufactured and dispatched on the Sunny Gold Coast, Australia! We are proud to be Australian Made & Owned and to run all of our processors right in one place. If you want to find out more about us, our location, or chat to us, click here.
Award Winner! This symbol indicates that our product has won as award! Woohooo! The world recognises how wonderful our products are and we are so grateful for that! You can also check out the awards page here.